Call For Proposals
New deadline: January 15th, 2019
Each conference contribution proposal must include the following elements:
- The full paper abstract proposal in English, in PDF;
- An anonymous version of paper abstract proposal in English, in PDF;
NOTE: No name, affiliation or any other element that identify the author(s) should be included on this version.
- Each conference contribution proposal should be headed by the author(s) name(s), institutional affiliation(s) (if any), email address(es) of the presenters;
- The title of the proposed conference contribution;
- Preferred format(s) (For conference presentation formats, see below)
- The abstract, of 400 to 500 words, should present the subject, the theories and models of the creative processes described in the talk, the goals, the data and sources, the methodology used and the results of the study;
- A short CV (up to 2 pages), including a list of main publications (up to 10 entries), in PDF;
- A short biography (up to 150 words, ready to be published on the Conference Booklet), in PDF;
- A personal or project website (optional).
Guidelines for Submission
Formats for the proposed conference contribution:
- Talk (20-minute talk followed by 10 minutes for questions and answers and changeover);
- Talk session (3 distinct talks under a common topic). Each talk must be submitted as a standard contribution, specifying “talk session” and the session title as preferred format;
- Poster presentation (poster displayed during the whole conference, with 10 minute oral presentation during a dedicated poster session);
Please note that the organizers will decide on the final contribution format according to the nature and number of accepted contributions.
- The proposals, consisting in a zipped folder, must be submitted to tcpm2019[at]gmail.com
- The deadline for proposals of papers is January 6th, 2019, 23h59 UTC.
- They will be evaluated and reviewed by the scientific committee of the conference, composed of specialists from different areas of expertise and international institutions.
- Notification of acceptance will be emailed to applicants by March 15th, 2019, 2019.
The TCPM organisers will offer bursaries to the best student proposals. These will be announced on the TCPM website <http://tcpm2019.fcsh.unl.pt> and communicated to the proponent before the registration period opening.
Deadline for submission of proposals: January 6th, 2019, 23h59 UTC
Notification of acceptance: March 15th, 2019
Revised proposal submission: April 28th, 2019
Registration opening: May 15th, 2019
TCPM conference in Lisbon: October, 9 to 11, 2019
For any further queries, please contact us: to tcpm2019[at]gmail.com
Call for proposals download here